Outlook Blinds is owned and operated by Les, Rose & John Garbellini. With over 16 years experience in the blinds industry, Les is able to provide clients with first rate customer service. With the addition of low overheads, Outlook Blinds is able to offer clients competitive pricing on it's range of quality blinds.
What makes Outlook Blinds different?
- Family owned and operated business where you deal directly with the owners.
- No aggressive sales consultants (who must make a sale) we rely only on our products, friendly service and competitive pricing. You will not be disappointed.
- Guaranteed Commitment to customer service from the initial quote right through to the installation of your blinds.
- Outlook Blinds provides blinds at wholesale prices direct from the manufacturer and as we do not have large overheads (such as showrooms) we are able to pass these savings on to our customers.
- Outlook Blinds has the advantage of sourcing only the best quality blinds and fabrics direct from various manufacturers in Perth and throughout Australia.
- We recognise business hours may not always be convenient to our customers and offer after hours appointments if necessary.
- Often overlooked when purchasing blinds is the fitting and installation of your blinds. Outlook Blinds guarantees all blinds are fitted by professional fitters in accordance to child safety requirements. With over 16 years of experience our fitter will ensure blinds are fitted in the best possible way to suit your windows and décor.
|Mobile:||0422 068 183|
|Office:||10 Dunedin Ch,
Hocking WA 6065
|Hrs:||9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday|
|9am - 1pm, Saturday|
|Map:||View location map|
Why choose Outlook Blinds
Family owned and operated
No aggressive sales consultants
Exceptional customer service
Wholesale direct prices
Flexible - available after hours
Professional fitting & installation